MinMin's Profile

Huimin, the girl who always fall for the wrong guy.
Minmin Hearts :See Minghui Wong Sinnee Lin Qianning Jolene Seow Metta Chong Yuqin Candy Tan Shiyun Lim Xuee Ian Chan Yien Aaron Lim Junying Marcus Tay Yongci Bryan Soh Shahrom Mazlan M. Izzat M. Nazri Ahmad Nazrie M. Syabil

Facebook

Minmin's Taggie

Reply tag here :

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tell me how to forget you .










I remember everything that you said .
But do you remember words that i said ?
I don't think so,
you've alr started doing it . :/

Went school, Had common test on the first period .
Dont know how to do, shag.
Can you be like last time, teaching me? sigh.
Gonna fail my MYE for sure.
I've no confident .
English was like, scolding period lo.
Chinese bored ttm can, i did tried to study chinese.
FIRST TIME.
weee ~
Maths, dont even know what teacher is teaching? -.-
Recess, ate Salmon again.
Almost eating Salmon everyday.
I shall stop.
The more i eat, the more i feel disgusted.
CPA, after doing worksheets.
Trying to sleep.
Flashingback. :/
ART, still doing print making.
FINALLY PRINT ON PAPER.
was trying to do second colour,
when taking paper.
my art piece from front of the class.
don't know why fly to back of the class without anyone taking it, OR TOUCHING IT!
Scary. -.- .
After school, went home straight.
Thought not going K.
But still went as Sinnee's treating me, thanks <:
Took bus to Bedok & change bus to Kampong Chaichee.
Went eat cupnoodle as we're finding thing to eat.
OKAY, I WAS SO SHOCKED THERE.
A MAN.
AT SECOND FLOOR OVER THERE.
WAS A DISTANCE.
HE TRYING TO CALL US OVER,
BUT WE DIDN'T .
WE SO FAR AWAY FROM HIM.
HE AT STAIRCASE TOOK OF HIS PANTS.
AND .......... -.- ZZZ .
Scared to die bodoh.
DISGUSTING!
Quickly eat, & went to sing K.
Baoting ' Jie & Shannan came to join Me , Minghui , Sinnee , Qianning .
Keep shouting & shouting .
It's been long time since i last shouted,
as he dont allow me.
After singing,
my voice like.
LOL!
Bused home after that.
Home at 7 going 8.

Sinnee' Jokercouple, really hope that you will attend school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment