MinMin's Profile

Huimin, the girl who always fall for the wrong guy.
Minmin Hearts :See Minghui Wong Sinnee Lin Qianning Jolene Seow Metta Chong Yuqin Candy Tan Shiyun Lim Xuee Ian Chan Yien Aaron Lim Junying Marcus Tay Yongci Bryan Soh Shahrom Mazlan M. Izzat M. Nazri Ahmad Nazrie M. Syabil

Facebook

Minmin's Taggie

Reply tag here :

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

there will be a time i'll be forgotten.

Edit my post nao. ;D
Currently in school.
No comp as comp down.
So i wont fb,plurk,blog often.
weeeheeeee ~
Not going to post about thursday & friday .
As it is not my day, totally sucked.

Sat,
went bank to cancel my atm card.
as my wallet lost, everything gone.
shag-.- .
reported police.
no news though.
went prepared , doll up .
bused to Bedok & meetup w DADA ' Dearest . LOL .
Then bus to bugis to shop around until 6pm?
Went illuma to look for Sinnee ' Jokercouple .
Miss her <:
6.3opm .
took bus to Bedok .
I'm sorry Dearest .
I know i did a very stupid thing .
I dont wish to, i just feel so heartpain.
Is not i dont want tell you, i just dont know what to say about.
Sorry,
went Fairprice to look for my wallet .
Pray so hard that they will found my wallet .
End up , false hope .
sigh :/
Then accompanied Dearest buy sushi .
& again,
i did a very stupid thing to call him.
:/
Bused home.
Bath & stuff .
Ian ' Kor & Bryan say they will come find me,
end up, 12+ or 1+ then they came,
make me wait until sleep. -.-
Slacked w them at my house downstair.
Aaron ' Kor came.
After shortly, Bryan went off.
Then accompanied two kors to 7-11 to eat. -.-
then got one uncle there . LOL .
okay, dont wish to say.
went home at 4 plus. ;D
drag Ian ' Kor to pei me home.
hehe.

Sunday,
went Bishan there to baibai.
Have to kneel down 3 times.
:/ leg was dirty & pain.
Kneel down on road somemore.
But nevermind.
sincere. ;D
After baibai,
went Chinatown to have dim sum.
NICE TTM.
Thanks eryi for the treat.
reached home,
toh on bed.
Went down for dinner at 7 plus?
Fetched Ian ' Kor from bus stop .
Then he went to look for Yongci as i go for dinner.
Slacked with Yongci, Minghui, Ian ' Kor.
accompanied Minghui home at 11 plus.
reached home at 12 plus.

Monday,
Late for school .
as i sleep very late. LOL
Lessons as usual.
bored ttm!

Tuesday,
School as usual,
went doctor after school.
have to eat medicine again, sad case.
elbow hurt damn lots.
after eating medicine,
slept til 7 plus.
have my dinner.
watched tv awhile.
went back to sleep again.
til 1o plus.
watch tv again.
til 11 plus.
then sleep again. :x

Wednesday,
School as usual. :D
elbow is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment