MinMin's Profile

Huimin, the girl who always fall for the wrong guy.
Minmin Hearts :See Minghui Wong Sinnee Lin Qianning Jolene Seow Metta Chong Yuqin Candy Tan Shiyun Lim Xuee Ian Chan Yien Aaron Lim Junying Marcus Tay Yongci Bryan Soh Shahrom Mazlan M. Izzat M. Nazri Ahmad Nazrie M. Syabil

Facebook

Minmin's Taggie

Reply tag here :

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Call me , tonight . To say that you love me .

I still miss you, 
Know what ? I still misses you real loads, Imma tell myself not to think of you. You don't deserve anything from me. So what if i'm telling myself but not telling my mind & my heart this? How to let go for you? I know you just hate me, i know. So what? Hate me does it mean i shall hate you too? I hope i can. I don't wish to love you, you're just nothing. What's so good in you to make me like this? Trying real hard to let go, but how! By having others? I don't wish to do this, just treating so unfair to others only. I'm not like you, can let go so easily and fall in love w other girls. Treated me as a toy, hot & cold to me. I don't wish for anything, only just be normal friends is enough. I know, we even friend also cannot be. But i don't care. Maybe this is better for you? I just love you that much, i don't know why either. You're not handsome or whatever shit. But why? god knows the answer. But i don't know. I pray god will tell me the answer, maybe i've done wrong on my previous life to know you, maybe it's my retribution. You'll get yours too. (: 

Had maths paper 2 today . 
end at 9.15. 
Slack at 104 with Nazri, Hakim, Hidayat, Rasyidi ( or sth ) , Helmi , Nazri's friend, Taufiq & for sure me & minghui.
Talk crap, joke ard.
til 11 plus, slowly one by one went off, 
Me , Minghui & Hidayat walk together. 
Hidayat cheated us to send him home. 
hahaha! 
then buy food. 
Minghui send me to bus stop . 
Then meet Mummy to have my breakfast .
nothing much.  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment