MinMin's Profile

Huimin, the girl who always fall for the wrong guy.
Minmin Hearts :See Minghui Wong Sinnee Lin Qianning Jolene Seow Metta Chong Yuqin Candy Tan Shiyun Lim Xuee Ian Chan Yien Aaron Lim Junying Marcus Tay Yongci Bryan Soh Shahrom Mazlan M. Izzat M. Nazri Ahmad Nazrie M. Syabil

Facebook

Minmin's Taggie

Reply tag here :

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1 year alr ..


28, 
It's the first day of school, slept so late last night. I had only 2 hours of sleep. Woke up @ 6am, bath and changed to uniform. Suddenly wear uniform instead of working shirt. Like so weird i swear. Went out of house @ 7am. Daddy bring me to school, thanks daddy. :) Met Qianning & Minghui at backgate. As usual, Qianning first, me second & Minghui is the last to come. This is the fact that won't be changed. Went in school @ 7.20am. Sing pledge & stuffs. Went back to class for Interaction Time. Our time table changed. & some teachers changed. Second period is Food Studies. Had our practical. Food was Baked fish & Agar agar. Had it during recess. I swear the baked fish that we did was so niceeeee! Only the Agar agar taste weird. Cool isn't it. :) After recess is maths, i slept during maths. As, i just don't know what teacher teaching about .. Gonna buck up already. 2 period of maths then Mother Tongue. I was so noisy during chinese. Can't help with it. Esp disturbing Henry Chong. :x Chinese only 1 period. Time pass so fast! Then English, change our sittings & watch video. ' Akeelah And Spelling Bee ' i swear it's nice. But i only watch the endings ): School ended at 1.40pm. Was with Qianning , Yongci , Metta , Szeyuen, Sixian & Shermaine @ middle of 110 & 109. Slacked til ard 3pm. Sinnee came, & off to my house downstair. Took my mum stuff downstair to do. Bryan came after that. Slowly Ian , Aaron , Joshua & Darryl came. 6.30pm Qianning & Joshua went off. While the rest went up to my house. Slacked awhile Ian, Yongci, Bryan & Darryl went off. While Sinnee at my house snatch my food! Had working for my mum also laa :x She went off @ 11.30pm. & i watch my disc & slept at 2.30am. 

29,
 Didn't attend school today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment