MinMin's Profile

Huimin, the girl who always fall for the wrong guy.
Minmin Hearts :See Minghui Wong Sinnee Lin Qianning Jolene Seow Metta Chong Yuqin Candy Tan Shiyun Lim Xuee Ian Chan Yien Aaron Lim Junying Marcus Tay Yongci Bryan Soh Shahrom Mazlan M. Izzat M. Nazri Ahmad Nazrie M. Syabil

Facebook

Minmin's Taggie

Reply tag here :

Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's too late to realise everything.


Do some posting today! Yesterday was a bad bad day, so i don't wish to post. :( Let's start my Topic! Work at 12am today. Me & Minghui is late for 3 mins! Had split shift at 3pm. Walk around bugis street, then bugis Junction. Then went back to Ebis! Like boring life only. Start work at 6pm. Half way, mum called me at 7pm. Asked me to ask Manager see whether can go now anot. As my American's Gonggong came to Spore for only that few days. How i wish they can bring me back to American. But they say soon! Cool <: Punched card at 7.09pm. Mummy came to fetch me @ 7.35pm. Went to Geylang's No Signboard restaurant to eat seafoods. I loveeeee Gonggong's daughter. She stayed at American for too long alr, her english was so perfect! I love ittt . Eat & drink over there.  Teehee! Settle the bills @ 10.22pm. We seperated two tables. Our side's table cost 412 bucks. Like expensive only. Their food isn't that nice either. -.- badbadbad! Went off @ 10.45pm. Reached home @ 11pm. :D That's all for today, wait for tomorrow! Stay tune readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment